The beauty of EAG Studio's unique contemporary design for the home's discriminating current owners embraces the exceptional light of San Francisco's coveted north side. Large terraces, mature living wall surrounds the yard, 360 degree view roof deck w/ outdoor kitchen provide much coveted indoor-outdoor living at every turn. The restrained palette of finishes was tastefully chosen to provide a welcoming, warm environment. Impressive interior volume, gorgeous staircase, superb flr plan. Dramatic main level, w/ 16' kitchen island, opens to terrace w/ yard access. Ground level media room or 5th BR suite. Completed June 2018. Smart + beautiful. Ideal location nr Fort Mason Park, betw the Marina & Russian Hill. Not on liquifaction.
Request More Information
- wet bar(s)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1 Master Suite
- .5 Bath/Powder
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Shower and Tub
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range
- Cooktop Stove
- Hood Over Range
- Built-In Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- In Laundry Room
Attached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
Additional Property Details
Contemporary, Custom, Modern/High Tech
Lot Square Footage:
- City Lights
- Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.